9.11.2008

The monster returns

Avert your eyes, those of you who are not comfortable with personal details. Don't say I didn't warn you....

After 23 blissful months without her, my period has returned. I'd been hoping to make it at least until October so I could say "I've gone two whole years without my period," but she had to go and ruin it all. Not that I think this is going to come up in conversation a lot, but two years is just a lot easier to say than 23 months if it ever did need to be said.

Yes, I am overthinking this. I'm already counting ahead and realizing that next month she will arrive at the time of a business trip I'm taking (gee, thanks, Mother Nature).

I guess while Padraic and I are out running errands after I finish working from home today, I'd better reacquaint myself with the aisle at the drugstore that contains Pamprin, or whatever wonder drug they've come out with in the last two years (ahem, 23 months) that can get rid of the crappy way I'm feeling right now.

No comments: